Dr. Eric Cohen and Staff at their Southwest Miami Clinic - (Standing from left)- Alina, Melissa, Betty, Dr. Cohen, Dr. Scott, Jessica, and Liz.
Dr. Eric A Cohen is freeing people from pain and adding vitality to their lives in his Southwest Miami Clinic. He has been a licensed Chiropractor since 1977. As a Chiropractor with 30 years experience, Dr. Cohen is committed to promoting the health and well being of his patients.
Dr. Cohen uses a "whole person approach" when taking care of his patients. By combining the very best hands-on-spinal adjusting techniques, acupuncture, state of the art physiotherapy procedures, and providing nutritional counseling. In addition, Dr. Cohen offers the newest and best natural vitamins and mineral supplements on the market today, Dr. Cohen helps you on your journey to maximum health and vitality.
- Logan College of Chiropractic, St. Louis Missouri
- Doctor of Chiropractic -1977
- Certified in Acupuncture -1978
- Certified in Nutrition - 1986
- Certified in Sports - 1982
- Proprietary Drug Certification -1987
- Certified Doctor in Gonstead Technique
- Liscensed to Practice Chiropractic, State of Florida Liscense # CH 2694
Memberships & Associations:
- American Chiropractic Association, 1977 to Present
- Florida Chiropractic Association, 1977 to Present
- Dade County Chiropractic Association 1977 to Present
Appointments and Elected Positions:
- President of the Dade County Chiropractic Society 1983-1984
- Board of Directors of the DCCS 1980-1984
- Chairman of the Ethics Committee DCCS 1985-1986
- Chairman of the PR Committee 1987 -1989 and 1994-1995
- Appointed official Chiropractor of the 1988 National Tae Kwon Do Tournament
- Appointed Expert Medical Advisor (EMA) by the Florida Division of Worker's Compenstaion
- Chiropractor at the 1981 thru 1985 National Waterskiing Championships
- Gonstead Clinical Study Society